how to get print out?

how can we get the print out of output of (graphical) C program( in graphics mode)? when the OS Xp.

Replies

• aashu_itdude
    aashu_itdude
    hi
    its not possible in xp.
    nothin like print screen will work.
    i suggest u to create the program and take its executable file in a cafe having 98/NT and get its print.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We are having this undergraduate research about effective extraction of natural anthraquinone dye from a Noni tree bark. We tried using the traditional leaching process for starters using solvents like...
Hmm. I just thought of sharing my bike's picture with you because I totally love my mobike ๐Ÿ˜ Comments?
Guys I need your help. I'm in a dilemma whether to sit for IBM India, Infosys or Ericsson. None of the salaries are attractive( I bet you know!). I'm interested...
As reported by TechCrunch -> Mozilla Fights Back With New Firefox Benchmarks Mozilla's Firefox 3.1 is going to be the faster than Chrome. Mozilla is employing TraceMonkey to compete with...
Wow. I remember my boyfriend (who lives 3 1/2 south of me. an hour and a half from the coast) telling me about we weren't going to get CRAP from...