How to get into Embedded?

Hello Everyone,
I did my Integrated dual degree (B.Tech+ M.Tech) course in Electronics 2015. and certified from university as B.Tech 2014 passed out and M.Tech 2015 passed out with 74%. But till now no job. After coming out of college, I thought go for government jobs in my field and prepared for it sitting at home,tried in railways, no use. After that I some have developed interest to learn Embedded systems. But I came to know for getting into the embedded companies as a fresher is not easy. So, I thought to go for a coaching on Embedded. But Already six months are wasted at home, for preparing on govt.jobs.
Now, all in my hands is only two options
1) To attend walk-in interviews in software field with my some C,C++ knowledge (as I am from electronics background) and getting a job immediately and later on go for my wish i.e embedded.
OR
2) Even though, already six months are wasted as fresher, joining into Embedded training course which it takes nearly 3 to 4 months. Of course I will do a project in it as per training and attending interviews in embedded criteria?
Please give me advise. Which option is better? Thanks !

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

About three days ago, I received a call from a practising doctor; asking for an appointment (yeah, doctor asked for my appointment). He offered a credible reference (another doctor who...
Gionee India is all geared up for the launch of its all new Marathon series smartphones at an event in Bangalore scheduled for November 24th. Called 'Gionee Marathon M5', this...
Hi , I have an equipment secured on a plate by 2 screws at front and back. Now the equipment is experiencing external force which is 16g forward. So, when...
Presenting before you a 360 degree camera is a Japanese imaging & electronics giant - Ricoh Company Ltd. as they launch their all-new handheld device - Ricoh THETA S for...
Most of us shun our daily fitness regime because we do not feel motivated to give the extra effort. Now though we have been given the one of the best...