How to find internship/training in Automobile related companies?

How someone can find internship/training in Automobile related companies if he/she has not any links in any such companies?

Replies

• Sai Nandyala
    Sai Nandyala
    It is harder to get an internship at an Aerospace company than an automobile one because the market is very low for the industry. But many of the aerospace/aeronautical engineers call up each and every aerospace company that they find and request them for an internship or an inplant training. If you end up with nothing after searching a lot, then consider the above idea as your backup plan.

I have a few automobile friends who have mentioned entering Ford, BMW, and Mahindra for their training. They had absolutely no contacts in any of the companies. However, they were able to do the training as part of the company's training course which will cost you some amount of money. If you are willing to spend nearly 10K for two weeks for a legit training, then this is your chance at it.

But, if you want to perform a training without any payment and which requires pure skill, then i would suggest you to email a few IIT professors with whom you can work under under a specified project. Send them a request letter along with your resume. Also, attach statement of purpose in the mail. Your chances are nearly 50% if your attachments are valid and worth considering.

Hope it helps.
  • Karthikeyan1211
    Karthikeyan1211
    Please do inform about those companies training programs
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    There are several top companies that offer training or internships to automobile or mechanical engineering students.

1. Hyundai Internship / Training
    Apply here: #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. Ashok Leyland Internship / Training
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    3. Audi Internship / Training
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    4. Mahindra Internship
    404 | Mahindra

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have selected auto dumping trash bin as my project so hw i can make it innovative so it wud b suitable for BE level
I just found the attached file on web which is considered as the skill set for a electronics engineer after finding I was shocked because I never heard almost all...
Hello everyone, I did one month summer internship in amrapali group in the month of june,2014. I wanted to do internship because of exposure to site work. My cousin brother...
How the crank shaft connected to the fly wheel i mean how it will transforms oscillatory motoins from piston to rotary motion of crannk shaft plz give the brief explanation?
Self-Tying shoes are here. Next will be self walking ones. So you can be sitting in the couch eating fast food even faster, while your shoe goes about walking. One...