How to edit signature?

how do you edit your signature?? help... i searched just about everywhere.... ๐Ÿ˜ก

Replies

• Ahmedbasil1
    Ahmedbasil1
    Re: help!!

Hello, well, I ran into that problem yesterday too, you see? I'm new here aswell ๐Ÿ˜€ anyway, I heard that you need 10 posts to obtain the ability to edit and show a signature.

Ahmed
  • engineer wannabe
    engineer wannabe
    Re: help!!

Ahmedbasil1
    Hello, well, I ran into that problem yesterday too, you see? I'm new here aswell ๐Ÿ˜€ anyway, I heard that you need 10 posts to obtain the ability to edit and show a signature.

Ahmed
    mmm...really? .... ok, then.. thanks ahmed :smile:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, you need 10 posts minimum to have signatures enabled. We've taken this measure to prevent spammers from using signatures to post spam links.
  • engineer wannabe
    engineer wannabe
    The_Big_K
    Yes, you need 10 posts minimum to have signatures enabled. We've taken this measure to prevent spammers from using signatures to post spam links.
    yeah. That's good. We don't want spam links all over the website!!
    thanks Big K ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • rexrobinson
    rexrobinson
    oh i was looking for the same thanks admin ๐Ÿ˜€
  • DheerajR
    DheerajR
    thanks i also searching for this trying from day 1 i make account to make signature so today i come to know why my signature is not available
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    @Biggie: I guess its better to have an intro topic which says the signature details, friendship stuffs and the ranks. What say?
  • ekeepsupply
    ekeepsupply
    mm, good idea, I'm new one here, I want get my signature as soon as fast.
    ekeepsupply
    mm, good idea, I'm new one here, I want get my signature as soon as fast.
    Get 200 quality posts buddy, you can start with introducing yourselves... ๐Ÿ˜€ Good place to begin and ask some technical queries or funny stuffs in appropriate forums... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • highvoltpower
    highvoltpower
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I have already 10 post but signature tab is no enabled.
    highvoltpower
    #-Link-Snipped-# I have already 10 post but signature tab is no enabled.
    That's called Trophy Points. You have only 2. Check your profile. Add more quality posts.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You'll need 15 posts for signatures to get enabled. It takes a few minutes before the system detects count of posts and updates permissions.

That said, advertising would attract ban on your account. Do not post advertising links in your posts.
  • highvoltpower
    highvoltpower
    @#-Link-Snipped-# and @#-Link-Snipped-#
    ok thank you for your reply..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is it possible to make a beam mechanically unconditionally balanced? It is very easy to do so by the use of magnets (1st pic), but is it possible to make...
hi there.... i just wanna know whether we can forward outgoing calls from 1 number to another in cell phones....is it possible...???
hi cean's, I am in 7th sem B.E I.T and interested in computer networks ,I want to make my carrier in this field .But i am not aware of various...
hi experts i want to make my software for s60 os mobiles like N73,........how to start ?i know a little python programming ,help me !
I M IN THE LASTYEAR IN ELECTRONICS......๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›