HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE VIDEOS

my dear friends
i need a help
whenever i visit my netlab there is only one computer on which whenever i open youtube videos there appears an option for downloading that video
but not on rest of the computers
can any one tell me why is it so
and how can i download those videos from rest of the computer also in the same way?????????

Replies

• sndgpr26
    sndgpr26
    still no reply??
    cant any one help me??
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    That special computer has got plugin installed from some site which is giving option (as mentioned by you).

Now for other computers
    1]Go to youtube page which has your video.
    2]open another site #-Link-Snipped-#
    3]copy url from youtube page of your video and paste in box present in keepvid site.
    4]It might ask permission to run java platfrom ,check box always run java.
    5]Select your video format (mpeg,mp3,avi) .Now download😀
  • sndgpr26
    sndgpr26
    grsalvi
    That special computer has got plugin installed from some site which is giving option (as mentioned by you).

Now for other computers
    1]Go to youtube page which has your video.
    2]open another site #-Link-Snipped-#
    3]copy url from youtube page of your video and paste in box present in keepvid site.
    4]It might ask permission to run java platfrom ,check box always run java.
    5]Select your video format (mpeg,mp3,avi) .Now download😀
    my dear friend
    i can download this way on my laptop
    but i have to download the videos in netlab of my college where java is not installed and any external installation has been prohibited
    so can you please help me regarding this in another way??
    please...........
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    sndgpr26
    my dear friend
    i can download this way on my laptop
    but i have to download the videos in netlab of my college where java is not installed and any external installation has been prohibited
    so can you please help me regarding this in another way??
    please...........
    Its not java actually,its some plugin called runtime java,very small size.
    And it happens automatically ,just asks your permission.
    Try ,it will work.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I don't think this will open if user end protection is high But worth trying
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    Actually i had used it successfully where i had no administrative rights .
  • sndgpr26
    sndgpr26
    jeffrey samuel
    I don't think this will open if user end protection is high But worth trying
    what i want to ask is that how the option appears in my netlab of that single computer
    and not on the rest of computers
  • prateekgupta88
    prateekgupta88
    try aTube catcher...keepvid.com is also a good option bt aTube catcher gives u option to convert the downloaded videos also...
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Things will be kept protected on that computer... I think!
  • joseph siomn
    joseph siomn
    The idea of Grsalvi ,,,,,was good use it ll work!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Yeah that is possible to an extent some sites which include download features may be blocked also so if you are able to crack the name of the protection software used we can help further
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    And this is against the college rules in any cost so don't blame us if you are caught doing this
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Try installing Add-on for the browser, which can help in downloading the videos, one such add-on for firefox is Fast Video Download (FVD). There are other add ons too which u can try😁, just check out and tell whether it worked😏
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    If you've Real Player, then download its RealDownloader Plugin. This plugin appears as a pop-up on the top-right side of the video (from any website) to be downloaded, asking for a download but only in FLV format.
  • rina j. kadam
    rina j. kadam
    you should first download ilivid softwares which is for video downloading only.
    the video you want to download copy its address link and paste it into the ilivid software it will download the video quickly and its errorfree.hope you got it!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I jus completed my Computer Engineering from Pune University with a low percentage of 57.4%...as a result m having a hard time finding a job for me...recently sm1 asked me...
Mother Super, Superior, Superb! https://www.citehr.com/428470-mother-superb.html
A video on the concept of colliding black Holes: https://blog.fora.tv/2012/10/merging...2340e6-Newsletter_10_10_2012&utm_medium=email
Please Suggest me the best book with simple language for electric machine...the topics such as electric generator, synchronous motor etc...
please tell me about shear force and bending moment...and what are it's applications??