How To Download File From Google Drive?

I want to download some ppts from google drive. Problem is that I want to download it as powerpoint presentation and not as HTML web page.
Any solution?
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# ? #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Click on any file on that list and hover your cursor on it. At the top you will see 3 symbols. Like these:
    Screen Shot 2015-02-08 at 5.09.36 PM

First one is for print and second one is for download. Click on it to download the file.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Ankita Katdare
    Click on any file on that list and hover your cursor on it. At the top you will see 3 symbols. Like these:
    Screen Shot 2015-02-08 at 5.09.36 PM

First one is for print and second one is for download. Click on it to download the file.
    I know, but I am able to download in only HTML format (i.e web page)
    Whereas I want to save it as ppt file.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Issue
    I know, but I am able to download in only HTML format (i.e web page)
    Whereas I want to save it as ppt file.
    That's somehow impossible. I tried downloading and was able to download many PPT files as it is.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I am also able to download, these are pptx files. Are you sure you have office 2007+ and also you able see extension after downloading.
    Try chrome 👀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Seems the problem was with old google drive. The updated version is good. I can download it. Thank you friends.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am looking for the means to a new substance that I can apply to a spring. I feel it is connected to carbon nanotubes. I believe I have found...
Hey Ankita, Greetings, Can u please share the model paper for IES Mechanical. Would be glad if you can help me with the examination pattern. Thanks in advance.
rupam das sir, i m in 2 nd year btech comp and we have a subject design engg in which we have to design a new product over 3 year...
Project Abstract / Summary : Oscilloscope is an inevitable part of testing of electronic components and circuits. Commercially available CROs and digital oscilloscopes are bulky and costly. The objective of...
Project Abstract / Summary : Main objective is to reduce the accidents due to structural damage of roads and bridges.A NON DESTRUCTIVE SENSING ROBOT FOR CRACK DETECTION AND DECK MAINTENANCE...