How to do this using jquery for the dropdown functionality for Multiple Dropdowns ?

I want to check whether the following scenario is possible with Jquery. please provide the possible solution to do this. Also check this fiddle what i did till now, but it has some problems : Five combobox functionality - JSFiddle - Code Playground

Consider the following combo boxes from Box1 to Box5 :
YtqSS
Each combo box is dependent on each other.

1. Boxes from Box2 to Box5 have values ranges from A to E, with Disabled as first values as shown. i.e. Box2 will contain values: Disabled, A, B, C, D, and E.
  2. Box1 contains values Default, A, B, C, D, and E.
Conditions :

Th48r
Could any one please tell me what should i do.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal

didn't spent much time but this should cover all the cases except 5th and 6th,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can some one help me understand the load cell amplifier circuit used in the above link. This is one of the few circuits that I have seen that uses a...
If you had been feeling the vibes about the new smartphone from Lenovo, well here it is. The company has officially launched its brand new Android smartphone titled Lenovo Vibe...
I have made this project and I am using a 2.4Ghz wireless CCTV camera for this, I want to use something that can send video to a mobile device or...
Sugeest any online book for RADAR engineering...or any pdf notes..
If smart devices talking back to you when asked don't intimidate you and are used to giving voice commands by now, here's a new interactive device that's smart and can...