How to do redundancy at mtu level in SCADA?

hello friends, I want to know how to do redundancy (switching between mtu's if one of the MTU fails ) at mtu level in scada..??
How to program the mtu to achieve this...??
Any one have the idea.. pls share it

Replies

• barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    redundancy usually is hardware in the form of communication cable or the rack IO connection. since the hardware switch over is faster and more reliable it is preferred that way..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please guide me.i am an electrical engineer, i had applied for IBPS RRB assistant i.e. clerk.and cleared the exam (CWE=common written exam). interviews will be held in month of nov....
Name: Parishmita Devi branch :b.tech , IT i'm a student. institute:Gauhati university Institute of science and technology subject(like most): data mining, automata theory, ITC
Quote: Tomorrow’s Engineers 2015 is summed up perfectly by EEF’s Verity O’Keefe who describes the week long initiative as “sending up a flare to alert young people, parents and teachers...
We know we kept you waiting. Our first batch of the new CrazyEngineers 'PRO' T-Shirts has just arrived at our office and we can't wait to share awesomeness with you....
Cube26, an Indian startup company has announced a new smart bulb for Indian markets. The smart bulb, called 'IOTA Lite' offers about 16 million colours, is rated at 7W and...