How to develop cloud apps - which language & software?

which language and software are required to devlope cloud apps.......................

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ankit mohanty
    which language and software are required to devlope cloud apps.......................
    You can pick up any web-related programming language, develop an app and simply deploy it on the cloud.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Ankit mohanty
    Lol, "cloud apps"
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vishal0203
    Lol, "cloud apps"
    Don't make fun, I've heard that from top 'C' level execs as well. It's because of the misconception about what 'cloud' really is. Perfectly normal to say cloud apps.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Then I'd ask to have a basic study about what cloud is
  • ankit mohanty
    ankit mohanty
    i know only php , html ,java script, how can i impliment it?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ankit mohanty
    i know only php , html ,java script, how can i impliment it?
    Have you developed any small project using PHP+HTML+JavaScript? I guess no, because you'd not have that question in first place.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys tell me how to improve programming logics
The Ganesh Utsav is here and most companies have the most interesting schemes, plans and products for the 11 day long event. One of India's biggest conglomerates, Reliance too has...
Is there any way (like hydraulic) to reduce the efforts while pulling the center-stand of two wheelers (like Activa) for specially Women?
An electronics engineer by degree, and a digital media entrepreneur by profession, Saurabh Kanwar is the crazy head who feels that there is nothing else he’d rather be doing, because...
Hi all, I hope you all will be fine. Can any body help me providing a download link of a following Book "Design of Reinforced concrete structures" by Nadeem Hassoun....