How to design Wind Blade?

how to design wind blade

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    satheesh.s.s
    how to design wind blade
    Do you want entire design process or have specific information about designing? Asking very specific questions would definitely attract better responses from experts on CrazyEngineers.
  • Satheesh S.S
    Satheesh S.S
    I need entire design process of wind tubrine blade sir
  • Satheesh S.S
    Satheesh S.S
    I need entire design process of wind tubrine blade sir
  • Sai Nandyala
    Sai Nandyala
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

these help a lot
  • Satheesh S.S
    Satheesh S.S
    thank u bro

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir plz tell.me how to improve logical skills. Is there is any book for practice I usually do online coding on sites like codechef,spoj.
I have got PWG( pass with grace) status on my 2nd sem result.I want to remove it can i give the exam once again in which i have got grace...
Hi All, I am 2.7 years experienced in TCS and got offer from mphasis yesterday. In that offer itself they mentioned the DOJ as 3rd August and reporting time at...
At a time when self-driving cars are becoming the hottest trend, the Chinese researchers from Nankai University in Tianjin have introduced a mind-controlled car. Operated by human brain signals that...
Intex Technologies has ventured into a new territory by launching its own wearable gadget called the 'Intex iRist Smartwatch'. Unveiled by the company at the MWC Shanghai event, the iRist...