How to deliver seminar on wireless data transmission and voice transmisson using infrared link.

please hell me. how can i give effectively.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    siddarth0485
    please hell me. how can i give effectively.
    We've an article on delivering seminars effictively. Please go through it: How To Present Yourself In Seminar
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Effectively as in? Please be specific about the question my friend.

If you are asking, how to deliver the seminar, As per my knowledge, the seminar delivery should be in simple understandable language. Try the audience to understand, what is the topic, and how you are going to make it (The technology used to make this possible). Do not just read the slides. Make the gist out of that and make people understand. Avoid jargon as far as possible. All the best !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

@Shashank Moghe for the discussion "My tine battle - openFOAM". We loved his efforts in penning down his personal experience and the positive response it generated. We love several other...
Beamitlive.com is an entertainment company founded by Gaurav Bora in the year 2014. Beamitlive is India’s first and only live streaming entertainment portal for artists, organizations, educational institutions and concert...
Name: K.R.Vignesh (KrVigneshVictor) Engineering Trade: Electronics and Instrumentation (EIE) Location: Chennai,Tamil Nadu Occupation: Student and CEan👍 Interests: Interested in Robotics and learning new things Aim in life: Yet to decide😁...
Project Abstract / Summary : LOW POWER AND HIGH SPEED TURBO DESIGN FOR OFDM SYSTEMS Abstract:- This project proposes a TURBO based orthogonal frequency division multiplexing downlink baseband receiver for...
Project Abstract / Summary : Interactive Story Book Using Augmented Reality Creating the story by using Augmented Reality, which is essential for future education that establishes the foundation of reading...