How to create a virus (just for study purpose)?

Hello Frds..... I am Second Year engg. student i wana create a virus (not creating just going through this knowledge) but i have no idea about virus codig plz help me????????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A virus is a simple computer program that does something malicious. Writing your first virus is going to be very simple. I'll give you an idea -

1. Write a C program that executes a command to delete all the contents of a specific directory on your D: , E: drive.

2. Now figure out a way to execute this program whenever user turns on his computer.

So your virus will execute itself when the person starts his computer and delete the contents of specific directory. That's what basically virus do. Now go ahead and start coding this basic virus. Share your code with us below and ask doubts if you get stuck.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    The virus are best made in Batch file programming. I could offer here some code, if and only if , it doesn't break the forum rules.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Or you could just search on some Batch File Tutorials on Net, you could even make some short script to quickly restart or turn off computer, or even something which deletes all the temporary files (I have one) 😉

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    And yes, after gaining knowledge, if you just made one just for the sake of some practical knowledge, don't click it (If it contains the coding to delete system32 files)

It will ruin your OS ! 😛
  • Nilesh More
    Nilesh More
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A virus is a simple computer program that does something malicious. Writing your first virus is going to be very simple. I'll give you an idea -

1. Write a C program that executes a command to delete all the contents of a specific directory on your D: , E: drive.

2. Now figure out a way to execute this program whenever user turns on his computer.

So your virus will execute itself when the person starts his computer and delete the contents of specific directory. That's what basically virus do. Now go ahead and start coding this basic virus. Share your code with us below and ask doubts if you get stuck.
    Thank sir..i will do it not immediately but definitely because i am participate in project competition that is why now i am going to my registry cleaner project.
    Again thanks sir........
  • Nilesh More
    Nilesh More
    Sanyam Khurana
    And yes, after gaining knowledge, if you just made one just for the sake of some practical knowledge, don't click it (If it contains the coding to delete system32 files)

It will ruin your OS ! 😛
    Thank sir..i will do it not immediately but definitely because i am participate in project competition that is why now i am going to my registry cleaner project.
    Again thanks sir........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hay guys when i am running rmi application i found this Exception access denied (java.net.SocketPermission 127.0.0.1:1099 connect,resolve) for resolving this proble i have to set a policy file but im...
Hello dear fellow CEeans, I have been working on a project robot. I thought of controlling the robot with a sony ps2 controller. So I have Arduino UNO as a...
First country to introduce mobile phones in South Asia in 1989 and first to introduce 3G in 2004, it seems Sri Lanka is ahead of the sub-continent when it comes...
This discussion thread is dedicated to Wipro placements related questions and answers. Check the relevant resource in our downloads section. Feel free to ask questions and answer questions asked by...
open the command prompt. and type : ping www.google.com then wait few sec it will shows the website IP address..!! NOTE : You must need the net connection for accessing...