How to Convert .XLS/x file to .EXE file

Hi Folks,

Any one knows, How to convert .xls/.xlsx files into .exe files.

Please let me know the details

Thanks
Madhu

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Just rename the file with .exe extension 😉

EXE extension is meant for executable files, not for storing data. Why do you want to convert xls to exe? If you want dynamic functionality in your excel file then you can use macros.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yeah. #-Link-Snipped-# Me too. Curious to know why you are trying to convert a XLS file to EXE.

The only advantage I can think of is that on opening the EXE file, it will start Excel with a copy of the XLS file and the macros in the file do
    not cause Excel to show the "Enable/Disable" macro alert each time the
    file is started.

Here are some programs that will help you do that though -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Excel To Exe converter

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! I am trying to figure out what sensors I should put on my device that look so much like a pen. I would like to use a pen as...
How do you guys identify that the logged in user is a Robot???
Hello All, I am trying to solve this problem using slope deflection method but I am stuck with the deflection condition. Please help me out. Thanks, Bhooray
India's premier engineering institutions, IITs will adopt the 'Credit Score' system. The highlights of this system are multiple - a regular 4-year course can now be completed in just 3.5...
guys i am interested in constructing a dancing bot which moves in sync with a background music. for that i need to know about music sensing. could any one help...