How to construct PDA for the given language?

I am facing problem while constructing PDA for the language where we have no of a's =twice no of b's .
I am not getting here that if say the string is abaaba so then what should I do on seeing b just after one a , it would be easy if by simply seeing one two a's ,I push one a onto stack but then what to do with this incoming b ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Intex Technologies is back in the game to compete the likes of Xiaomi and OnePlus, its two big Chinese competitors, by introducing a brand new power bank with 6000 mAh...
Take a look at seven robots that made an impact in 2015. These robots from 2015 will blow you away. https://machinedesign.com/gallery/recent-robots-2015?eid=forward#slide-0-field_images-47961
Hi, I m into 3rd year of my engineering now. I got year back in 2nd year. Am I eligible for writing GATE exam?? Because my course gets to duration...
What is the physical significance of power spectral density? If it represents power content in a given frequency, then its integration over frequency must give the 'total' power of the...
i got 14 in phase 1 and phase 2 in total...if i score more than 26 in theory..will i get passsed?