how to connect with the database ?

hi friends,
i want to know if i create a login window with the help of html then how to connect that window with a database.so that when we enter the username and passward it will store in my database and redrirect to my specific account.

please include coadings in ur answer.

😁

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    1.Create the Microsoft Access Database

2.Create the Data Access Page by Using an Existing HTML Page

To create the data access page by using an existing HTML page, follow these steps:
    1. Start Notepad, and then type the following HTML:

Accessing Data through HTML and Access

Looking at Excel Web Components to create a DAP

2. Save the file as MyHTML.htm in your My Documents folder.
    3. In Windows Explorer, double-click MyHTML.htm. The HTML page appears in Microsoft Internet Explorer. Quit Internet Explorer.
    To create the data access page link, follow these steps:
    1. Start Microsoft Access. Under Objects, click Pages. Double-click Edit Web page that already exists. The Locate Web Page dialog box appears. Click MyHTML.htm in the My Documents folder, and then click Open. The HTML page opens in Design view.
    2. Click at the end of the line "Looking at Excel Web Components to create a DAP", and then press ENTER to create a new paragraph.
    3. Create a hyperlink to the Contacts HTML page by following these steps:
      1. On the Insert menu, click Hyperlink. The Insert Hyperlink dialog box appears.
      2. In the Text to display text field, type Click here to view Contacts HTML Page.
      3. Click the HTML file Contacts.htm in the My Documents folder.
      4. Click OK to return to the data access page.
    4. Click at the end of the newly inserted text, and then press ENTER to create a new line on the data access page.
    hi CEan,i am not sure how far does this help you may be just try it and post here again if it does not get successful,will help you more.Sorry if it does not answer your question!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    You can use php with mysql

have a look of below mentioned link

PHP: MySQL Database
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    @ vishnu riya thanks i will get a new idea of connection with microsoft access.

but i want to connect my html page with sql.

@thanks goyal.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quick Heal CEan of the month April 2010 is... 😁CEan - sahithi pallavi😁 ​ CEan Sahithi Pallavi joined CE in July 2009. With over 2000 posts to her credit, Pallavi...
Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/33913-quick-heal-cean-month-april-2010-a.html discuss in this thread.
i am doing project on two way trafic light useing plc and now i want to do on four way trafic light by using step7 sematic plc so please help...
Howdy CEans, I am a 2nd year Electronics Engg student, I don't have any 'summer training' or 'intern' program this summer like most of my friends. So I have thought...
hi friends, i write a java applet program and want to dislay it on my blog(blogger.com). any one have idea about how to do it ? 😁