how to chat wiz other members.

am in dilema wiz crazyengineers.
any engineer yo help me to start off. thx

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
  • deus ahimbisibwe
    deus ahimbisibwe
    i tried but still am lost. en how to post a problem or a contibution. thanks
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    AHIMBISIBWE DEUS
    i tried but still am lost. en how to post a problem or a contibution. thanks
    hi in this link
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    You will get every questions related to our community.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Just click start discussion button on home page--->select the area----> post your question/contribution.

For starting a conversation, click on your profile->start conversation-> Ther you go.
    😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone.... My name is Kartik Iyer... I am good old fren of the CEO (Kau) as we used to call him.... I have seen my friend grow from a...
AHIMBISIBWE DEUS submitted a new project: project on video recording "glasses" spects. - it must have a switch. en no light from it to detected. here the idea i have...
MOST is the accronym for Maynards Operation Sequence technique. It is a system of Pre determined motion time standard. Developed in 1967by Kjell Zandin and HB Maynard, it has been...
Which branch of Engineering should I join ? is a very relevant and important question that a student in 12th class asks me.... and I always end up Saying "Industrial...
Simple ideas - https://www.dumpaday.com/genius-ideas-2/simple-ideas-borderline-genius-35-pics-2/