How Pinterest started or How a guy just would not quit.

Found this cool infographic. Thought it might inspire fellow engineers to not give up.

PS: It is interesting to note that you can be working in Google and still be responsible for just editing spreadsheets. 😁😁

[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello...i have got an assignment to integrate check2pay service in my website. I have to create a for.. and when i click submit it will directly pay the amount and...
Scotland's just got a new official domain name and it's called .scot. If anyone wants to pick up the domain name for their websites, wait till 23rd September. https://nic.scot will...
Hello CEans ! I would like to introduce you to @Aditya Deshmukh. He keeps us well informed about the various technological releases through his posts and threads. I would aptly...
I have been regularly irregular here for past year or so. Things seems to have changed quite a lot. @Kaustubh Katdare your design again stands out. Trying to find some...
The next in the line of our popular weekend debate is scheduled on July 20, 2014 at 7:30 PM (IST). The debate is open to all the CEans! Read the...