How online payement system are made??

i am creating a website which need online payement system . i have learned about paypal,ccavenue etc. but i want to build direct payement system .
now i want all pro to guide me.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I did some primary investigation and found out that each of these methods will involve agreements with several banks. CCAvenue, PayPal & Authorize are good options.

Building a direct payment system looks challenging. Anyone here who knows about it?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

within my start in studying the microprocessor i encountered many doubts that i couldn't really find a good explanation for it so far , would anyone clarifythese lines for me...
When I posted this link to a video, the forum instantly banned me. (The Administrators restored me when I emailed them). It's a video that reminds me of the old...
Are reconfigurable hardware and Fpga the same thing. Or Fpga is just a type of reconfigurable hardware?? If yes , what are the other applications of reconfigurable hardware??
Hello friends.... I am V.Revanth😎😎😎
Please I need help on the project Ford Thunderbird Tail Lights System using LEDs. I need to understand the block diagram of the system, how each unit works, how to...