How many types of PCB ?

can anyone tell me how many types of PCB are there and there uses ....
??

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Mostly Different types of PCB available on the base of its layer and Manufacturing Methods.
  • Britni
    Britni
    A variant of the classical job grouping problem in printed circuit board assembly is considered. Studies on JGPs have assumed a single feeder from which the components are retrieved and then placed on the PCB. Recent advances in technology have made it possible to use several different kinds of feeders at the same time. In a JGP, the aim is to group the PCBs so that the cardinality of the grouping is minimal and each group can be processed without rearranging the contents of the feeder. In the job grouping problem with several feeder types the goal is the same but instead of one linear feeder we have several feeders and each component is associated with a given feeder type which restricts its placement. We give a mathematical formulation for the JGP-T and show that it is hard to solve to optimality for problems of practical size. The connections of JGP-T to known problems are discussed. We also propose several efficient heuristics and compare their results against optimal solutions.
    --------------
    Britni
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    [​IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - You may directly upload the pictures to your post using 'Upload a File' button.
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    Thanks ,
    I did same as your direction but it’s not viewable I don't know why. I upload PCB types and classification photo.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ahsanul haque
    Thanks ,
    I did same as your direction but it’s not viewable I don't know why. I upload PCB types and classification photo.
    You've hot-linked the image from other website. Upload the image by clicking on the 'Upload A File' button at the bottom of this thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😁😁HaPpy Birthday CEan - Gaurav😁😁 ​ CEan Gaurav celebrates his 27[sup]th[/sup] birthday today. Those who are interested in the story - when CE was created, I told about it to...
how i can measured the output (ir range) of ir led,i am trying to increase the range of ir (infra red) transmitter.
Hi friends, Anybody please suggest me a good book on MS SQL Server DBA. I am in damn need of this. Thanks in advance.
If we have ups do we need to have a stablizer. CAn the ups serve the purpose of stablizer.
my seminar topic is morphing plzzzzzzzz ce'ns help me out😁