How Many CEan's use facebook on regular basis?

I was just wondering that how many CEan's use Facebook on regular basis?

If Yes, can you make sure to like the #-Link-Snipped-# page there to help CE spread its wings.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I use CE more than FB and i believe that accessing CE website is more good and we can get detailed information needed .I personally dont like LInkagessssssssssssssss(Links).We want to know it straight and in detail
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Sarath, I absolutely agree with you.

However, another truth is, the more you like and invite people on FB Fan page, that will help more traffic to route to CE. I request each of the CEan to go to FB #-Link-Snipped-# page like the page and invite their pals to like the page.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Rajni Jain
    Sarath, I absolutely agree with you.

However, another truth is, the more you like and invite people on FB Fan page, that will help more traffic to route to CE. I request each of the CEan to go to FB #-Link-Snipped-# page like the page and invite their pals to like the page.
    Liking the page alone would not do any good to this healthy community.They want to explore our CE community and contribute and share their knowledge to make a better engineering world. Yes ...posts on FB might lure people to explore CE website.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Liking the page alone would not do any good to this healthy community.They want to explore our CE community and contribute and share their knowledge to make a better engineering world. Yes ...posts on FB might lure people to explore CE website.
    Untill we make the site popular from the world of mouth, it is not going to help.
    Once the folks will come to CE, then only they can appreciate the forum, right?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    "Facebook" ? Now that is one word which i keep forgetting all the time.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There may be many views about the justification for the (naturally) astronomical amounts spent on space research. However, everyone will grant that the view from up there is superb. Here...
Gamers, Valve's steam is celebrating 'Steam Holiday Sales' for Christmas holidays. Grab your favourite game at cheapest price & discount so huge that you will regret missing it. Today's Offer...
The humble mailbox is about to get a whole lot smarter with the advent of Mr. Postman. The project conceived and developed by Simple Elements LLC is a Wi-Fi enabled,...
Recently released Dhoom 3 has seen All awesome bike stunt, where Hero is doing all great things on bike like: biking on rope, all fancy stuff with bike, Bike cum...
I had recently cited a news on Madras IIT where they had announced that they would soon introduce a plan in which 50% of the subjects would be changed as...