How it's Made Tesla Model S

My relative gave me an electrifying test drive in his Tesla Zero Emission car on Washington DC roads. Unbelievable acceleration, stability and lack of vibration and noise at 100 mph. It has almost 2.5 m^3 of storage both front and back. No drive train. It is more iPad than a car. All functions available from the touch screen. No knobs. I'm impressed. (Totally unsuited perhaps for Bangalore.)
Here is a 21 minute video of how it is made using some mind numbing engineering:

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Even regular offices in India are short on many aspects of this mobile one.
I am doing btech in computer science . I know c,c++,html. I am currently working on a website. my teacher has told me that I have to submit the project...
Hi people im a new member here i want to get straight to the matter.so,i have completed my engineering in E&C my aggregate is just about 50% I had gotten...
i have completed my BE automobile and now i want to do MS in mechanical from USA but dont know much about different majors and most importantly which major will...
Hello Guys, I am sure all of you had this question in your mind at some point of your life 'where to start programming from' and eventually you guys drew...