How it's made Aldar Building

Quote:
The Aldar headquarters building is the first circular building of its kind in the Middle East. It is located in Al Raha, Abu Dhabi (emirate), United Arab Emirates.
The distinctive building was voted the “Best Futuristic Design” by The Building Exchange (BEX) Conference held in Spain. The shape of this building is achieved through the use of structural diagrid, a diagonal grid of steel.
Endquote

(Warning: 45 minutes long)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: This VFD Drive Training sample is from the VFD Troubleshooting section of Electrical category of the Online Industrial Training Video Library ( https://bin95.com/Industrial-Training-... ). This sample is from the...
HEY GUYS I AM IN THIRD YEAR SEM 5 NOW I WANT TO DO INTERNSHIP IN AN IT COMPANY IN MUMBAI NOT GEETING WAY FROM WHERE TO START UPON I...
Hi sir, Hope you are doing good. Myself Vinay. Ive done my Bsc(MPCS) in 2013. Ive completed my Manual + QTP testing courses. but im not getting any interview calls....
ISRO has announced that the ASTROSAT it has been building and assembling for a while now is ready for launch. The space & research organisation will be blasting off the...
I am very weak at basics. Is it possible to crack GATE 2017 if I start preparing from now on? If yes.. Please suggest me. I am a mechanical engineer...