How Egypt pyramid look like from top of another pyramid

For the first time a crazy Russian guy take photo of Egypt pyramid from top of anothre one and this how a Egypt pyramid looks like when taken from another
original
original (1)

Source and Full article and more images here : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Its awesome and looks cool.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Climbing the pyramids is illegal and the photographers are likely to face 1-3 years of imprisonment. But it's all worth it; they say! I wonder why they didn't wear sand-colored clothes. It'd have been an easy escape for them. Maybe they did it all for instant global fame.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    If you closely look at stones of 2nd picture some other people (definitely idiots) ware already there.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook has established its first office in Israel, an office anchored so far by a data analytics company recently bought by the world's largest social networking site. Facebook today confirmed...
Friends I need following details of traction system presently employed in India 1 voltage and power rating of Motors? 2 number of motors used? 3 power of diesel engine used?...
Pixar, Walt disney, Steven Spielberg....You? Do animation and film making interest you but don't know where to start? Technovanza's workshop on Animation and Film Making that aims to teach every...
Windows is gearing up for the next round of challenge as it announced the third update some hours ago. “A bigger Start screen for more Live Tiles. A new, customizable...
I've been using Sliderocket to host my presentations online so that they can be accessed from anywhere. But since sliderocket's acquisition by ClearSlide, the service is being shut down and...