How does the online petition thing works?

Just a random thought! I was wondering, that a lot of people sign petitions online for a 'cause'.

I would like to know how does it actually work? How the no. of votes needed determined?
Does the company sets it? or even after reaching the desired threshold, company can ignore it?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can somebody help me with some white paper or realted to vulnerabilities in c language.😀
Project Abstract / Summary : In a typical front wheel steering system the rear wheels do not turn in the direction of the curve. This curbs on the efficiency of...
Introduction to aerospace & thin wall machining as stated. any good links on where I can find more information on this? tried googling. but not really giving me answers. would...
A new power-packed scooter in the form of Suzuki Swish 125 has been launched with an aim to capture the young urban market. Pitted against the likes of Mahindra Duro,...
Girnar Software is an ITeS company co-founded by Amit Jain in the year 2007. Girnar Software works on offshore products and software development. The mission of GirnarSoft is to create...