How does sms based search engine work? How to implement it?

hi guys...i want to know about sms based search engine..i want to choose it as my project topic....plzzz can any one suggest me how it works and how to implement it???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are you talking about the search engine where in you send your search query to a phone number through SMS and then it sends back the results?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    you will need two things

1: #-Link-Snipped-#

with this api you can implement short code like thing where user can send his query , something like

Crazy Engineer to 53444

Server will receive sms, then you can just send him message with query results using Google Search API
  • madhuri thalluri
    madhuri thalluri
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are you talking about the search engine where in you send your search query to a phone number through SMS and then it sends back the results?
    yahhh...can u tel me hoe to implement it and ahat are the apis we require??
  • madhuri thalluri
    madhuri thalluri
    t
    Manish Goyal
    you will need two things

1: #-Link-Snipped-#

with this api you can implement short code like thing where user can send his query , something like

Crazy Engineer to 53444

Server will receive sms, then you can just send him message with query results using Google Search API
    thnk u manish for ur information
    ...can u can u me how to implement it ??what are the languages needed to implement it??
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    you will need a server side language that can interact with web server it may include php, .net or java

Rest there is detailed explanation of these API on google, just explore it and you will find it

Max 15 days for you, if you start learning it today
  • madhuri thalluri
    madhuri thalluri
    can anyone explain me about sms based search engine implementation and in which language we should implement it??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    madhuri thalluri
    can anyone explain me about sms based search engine implementation and in which language we should implement it??
    Since we already have an ongoing thread for the discussion, I've moved your post into it.

#-Link-Snipped-# has already answered your questions. Have you read his responses?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir, plz guide me .how can i delete log file in sqlserver 2008 by command mode and any other ways.
uBuntu 14.04 LTS (Long Term Support) is now available for download from the official website. It's been just ~6 months since the launch of uBuntu Saucy Salamander and we've a...
Wish you many Happy returns of the day CEan @Rupam Das and @Guttu Have a rocking year ahead. 🎉
Sony has announced that the Playstation 4 will soon receive a brand new firmware upgrade, 1.70, that's going to add cool new features to your system. While no official release...
LG - the South Korean tech giant, has come up with a new smartphone titled 'LG L65' and gone live with it on its Russian website. Powered by a 1.2GHz...