How does Koenigsegg dihedral synchro-helix doors works?

AgeraR

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    This is what they had quoted about this hinge system in Raptordoors website " They work on a geared rotational pivot that operates simultaneously with a parallel arm, in an outward arc. Balanced by gas struts the doors come out parallel as they swing up and rotate down to allow entry. The doors require minimal area around them and above the vehicle, giving complete access to the car in confined areas the only problem is that you have to buy the car to get the hinges. . And it comes with a huge price tag. So we designed our own Koenigsegg style door hinges better known as the ultimate car door hinge conversion. .or as we call it RAPTOR doors, or for the technical buff’s Recoil Actuated Pivoting Torsion Orbital Retractor Doors".

will update when i find more.Do check YouTube for seeing it in action .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The telecom regulatory authority of India has finally announced that the broadband speed in India is 512 kbps! The notification released by the TRAI defines the quality of broadband service...
If you think you have seen the best smartphone in the Xperia series, you are wrong because Sony has just announced Xperia C3. What makes this phone stand-out in the...
P-N Junction Diode 1. P-N junction is produced by placing a layer of p-type on one side and n-type on the other. 2. It act as the control element for...
Spice Digital Limited, previously known as Cellebrum Technologies Limited is popular for launching android smartphones and tablets at reasonable prices. This time, Spice has launched its first, low cost smart...
Hi, I am Vinodh Reddy Chennu, Mechanical Engineering Student, Studying final year at BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus, Web Designer and an article writer. I am the editor-in-chief of www.me-mechanicalengineering.com