How does apps refer and earn money works for a developer.

In the app market you see many apps are there to provide you money by referring their app to your friends. what are the benefits of this idea for developers.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I don't know if it's just me. I have been in IT field for more than 5+ years and in the same company. I don't have domain expertise in at...
It is perhaps an innate feature of the human race, which draws us to the most fundamental aspects of life that ponder about our very existence and the structure of...
Quick on the heels of Micromax, Indian electronics manufacturer, iBall have launched two new affordable notebooks in the market. The company has launched the CompBook Excelance and Exemplaire in the...
When sportsmen train, they often train by themselves alone. This has changed in recent times as now we have virtual trainers for athletics. Apps collect information about your current physical...
Emotion detection technology has made a place for itself in the trending field of science associated technical applications. While talking about its examples, we cannot conclude without mentioning its effective...