Need a suggestion regarding MBA studies

Hello everybody I am a 2008 passed out and i dont have a job in hand..and a lot of people advised me that being in a period of recession it is better to go for a PG..i want to do MBA abroad but the universities i want are asking for work experience..is it worth doing an MS in management and then doing MBA??is there any other option??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Need a suggestion reg MBA

As I see, your priority is to get a job. In such a situation, you might want to go in for certification than aiming for MS/MBA.

Lastly, MS in management & MBA have their own advantages. Unless you define your criteria, we won't be able to give you suggestions.
  • arun_15juin
    arun_15juin

I dont think getting a job is that easy at this point of time..so i would prefer to do some certification..how about learning Web desingning?? or Animation??I would prefer either of the two which would guarantee me a job.My ultimate aim is do an MBA.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

arun_15juin
    I dont think getting a job is that easy at this point of time..so i would prefer to do some certification..how about learning Web desingning?? or Animation??I would prefer either of the two which would guarantee me a job.My ultimate aim is do an MBA.
    Go with the one which is more interesting to you.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Arun,

If MBA is your ultimatum then read well , as we have a thread already running for CAT 2009 you can have all the updates regarding CAT.
    more or less all the entrance exams for MBA will be same so if you prepare for one exam you can attempt all.
    So better read and read with a proper strategy then happily you can do MBA dont look for jobs or anything else.
    you can do MBA in India through CAT , if you want to do outside india you have GMAT .
    so better prepare a strategy and bell the 2009 one .
    as you said they are asking for work experience , dont worry all colleges in India have seperate quota for freshers even in IIM every year lot of freshers join.( iam not aware of universities outside india someone should help in this) so you can happily go with MBA

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey there, Nice to see CE, love this new place to unite Indian engineers, Had been hanging on HN lately now this too goes into my bookmarks. About me ?...
sir, here i am requesting you to suggest me the new topics about miniprojects. yours thanking you DHANYA K
can I get the design and circuit for contact less charging of batteries
Hope any CEans in Indonesia are safe and free from harm after the earthquake.
here is a list of good ebooks which i found will be good for a reference. i have also posted the links to books