How do you get into central water commission, GOI?

I am a recently passed out civil engineer and wish to know about how does one get into Central Water Commission. I have deep interest in water resources engineering and want to work with GOI however the only department I could come across that offers these kind of jobs is CWC. If there's another, please let me know. Also, how does the CWC recruit? I heard somewhere that the recruitment is done through Engineering Sevices Examination however there were no mention of CWC in this years notification.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Self-driving cars come with a ton of advantages- They are managed by machines, and we can expect them to cause lesser accidents. No 'drunk-driving' incidents. Safe for all types of...
Digital India program is getting stronger with every passing month. Government officials working on this project have taken an initiative for analysis of malware and cleaning of botnets so that...
The Gionee Elife E7 handset was released back when Mobile World Congress was held in March 2015. The handset mostly received positive reviews wherever it was released. Maybe this is...
You must've seen a kid play with lego blocks and learning to put them together on their own by the good ol' 'trial and error' method. Well, that's how the...
Timex is a leading brand in watches for over a century. The company has jumped on the bandwagon of wearable devices by introducing its own new smartwatch called 'Timex Ironman...