How Did Openstack Grow Up So fast ?

Here's the great article I recently found : #-Link-Snipped-#

Wanna share somthing with us, CEans ?
#-Link-Snipped-# you have to say something here, you work in Openstack 😁

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Well, it is a promising project. I have been working on it for almost three months now and the best thing I like about it is it's simplicity. It's quite easy to deploy, not too complex to understand and has a lot of potential. I read somewhere that Openstack could be linux of cloud and it has every reason to be. OpenStack has reached to tech giants in just three years and it's just starting.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Btw if anyone wants to try openstack out, please visit:

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay, now as I am starting to learn QT UIFW, I wanna learn some click features that are available in the applications. - "Activates on-Click" : Some function activates when...
If you've ever wanted to be a part of a kick ass science project but lacked the intelligence & required credentials, worry no more. BOINC aka Berkeley Open Infrastructure For...
Hard cover/Paper back books or soft and easy to carry e-books? What would you prefer in this modern era? My Case: I've a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and it has...
ARES system has come up with a novel way to store electrical energy with variable availability like wind, tide and solar. Heavy rail cars equipped with regenerative braking generators are...
I am a pedestrian or a passenger. My admiration of bikes is academic regarding their engineering. Here is an new kid on the block with 33 kmpl mileage (kilometerage!) powered...