how crank shaft connected to fly wheel

How the crank shaft connected to the fly wheel i mean how it will transforms oscillatory motoins from piston to rotary motion of crannk shaft plz give the brief explanation?

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    The piston would be doing Reciprocatory motion which was connected to crank. The crank will be connected to crankshaft which will rotate in a circular motion .The crank shafts output would be coupled to flywheel. I will upload pic so that you can understand it better.if you have doubt shoot it out here.
    follow the link to see working video.:
    follow the link to see working video.:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Self-Tying shoes are here. Next will be self walking ones. So you can be sitting in the couch eating fast food even faster, while your shoe goes about walking. One...
3D printed food may not be all that far off. No more calling Domino Pizza. Download the app and print your own. https://worldindustrialreporter.com/...d-to-impact-food-manufacturing/?adsrc_=promo4
Quote:A man with age related macular degeneration has become the first person with the condition to receive an implant to restore his sight. Ray Flynn, 80, had the Argus II...
In the month of August I along with my friend Sudeep went to Bangalore to attain a seminar. So we took the train from Bhubaneswar to Bangalore. In our journey...
how is it different from other and its types