How can we join another company if we break our bond in previous one

Many companies ask to freshers for bond before joining their company. If anyone breaks his bond then company will not pay any experience/releaving certificate then how can he join another company? Will other companies ask for certificate? Does this make any problem in future while joining top companies?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *pushkar*
    Many companies ask to freshers for bond before joining their company. If anyone breaks his bond then company will not pay any experience/releaving certificate then how can he join another company? Will other companies ask for certificate? Does this make any problem in future while joining top companies?
    If you are signing a bond that means you are 'promising' and 'committing' to the terms and conditions. In all the normal conditions, you shouldn't break the bond, because you signed it with all your willingness.

Now - if you are breaking the bond for valid reasons, you should let your current company know about your situation and see if they can help. If you've a geniune case, the company should consider.

If you don't have a strong reasons, you should do -
    1. Inform your next employer about the bond. If you think they will accept you without an experience letter - then tell them. Many times, companies hire candidates knowing that they'll be breaking bond with their current employers and offer to pay the compensation for it. But do this only when the company that is hiring you was aware of the 'bond' at the time of recruiting you.
    2. Forget your work experience and come up with a solid reason to justify how you spent the time since graduation.
    Unless you have a very strong reason (health, personal or family issue etc.), I'd not recommend breaking the bond.
    Be aware that breaking bond will not be seen in 'positive light' by your next employer. So better remove it from your resume if you are anyways changing the job.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Ceans... GATE 2013 are out today. Please share your result who took the exam this year..
This news isn't going to please the road maintenance contractors in India. Erik Schlangen, engineering professor at Delft University Of Technology has developed a self-healing alphalt that can be used...
I've been hearing from multiple sources that the HCL InfoTech is on the verge of laying off employees. Several 'on bench' folks have been asked to find themselves a project...
Hi Ceans!!! Anybody suggest what is the difference between FrameWork, CMS and E-Commerce sites in web development?
HELLO frns.. plz tel me the code for ASk demod. for matlab. I want it urgently.