How can we get best Online Tutorials or educational videos or youtube videos for JEE?

How can we get best Online Tutorials or educational videos or youtube videos or OpenCourseWare or mooc for preparation of IIT Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)?

Replies

• sanjeev shukla
    sanjeev shukla
    Iitians pace videos .i think they will really help u.
  • Jash Mota
    Jash Mota
    There are many coaching classes and individuals who have put up complete lesson videos over YouTube. You must essentially know your syllabus to have your hands on right material.
    If you aren't strictly looking for IIT-JEE syllabus, checkout MIT OCW, EdX,etc for quality resources and great community.
    You can even post your queries here.
  • Dilip Rao
    Dilip Rao
    Nptel

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

College fests can have the following events in their campus -Paintball A game where players (in teams) compete to eliminate opponents by shooting them with guns that throw water-soluble dye...
Quote: Oscilloscopes and Signal Generators are two essential electronics devices to create and test electronic circuits. Unfortunately, these devices are very expensives for students starting electronics, or makers who want...
The draft of the latest National Encryption Policy (PDF), released by the DEITY aka Department of Electronics and Information Technology has upset the Indian netizens. The policy affects everyone -...
Hello people I'm Umang Madia First Year Mechanical Engineering student at DJ Sanghvi college of engineering Mumbai, Maharashtra. I have a keen interest and passion for automobiles. I am thinking...
UMI has claimed that they are going to launch the world's cheapest smartphone possessing a fingerprint scanner. For the uninitiated, UMI is a China based smartphone making company, which is...