Replies

• Arghyadeep Sarkar
    Arghyadeep Sarkar
    you know the ans 😛
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rakeshkumar987
    how i can get good cgpa.
    Well, the art and science of getting good CGPA is simple. You've to be genuinely interested in the topics you are studying. When you are interested in the studies, you will automatically 'understand' what you are learning, and cracking exams will then be easy and fun. Unfortunately, this is something we all don't get it right, at the right time.

When I was studying engineering, I found some of the topics so boring that I'd never attend classes. Now, years after graduating, when I open all those textbooks, everything looks so easy and most importantly "interesting". I wish I had found all those books interesting back then that all my engineering studies and exams would have been a cakewalk.

How do you develop interest in subject?

By having a bigger goal! Think about a goal that is very big to achieve. Say, determine that you will top the University. It might look 'impossible', but what if you had no other option but to top the University? What would you do? Delete Facebook app and WhatsApp from your mobile, restrict your leisure time to about 1.5 hours, distributed in parts throughout the day. Make a commitment to yourself that you won't give up no matter what! Be driven by the goal and do just whatever it takes to make sure that you develop interest in your studies.

Solve as many papers as you can from previous years exams. You will find out a pattern of most commonly ask questions. Write answers to all those questions and get them checked from the department. When you do that - your friends will call you stupid or idiot. But ignore them! When you've made a commitment to yourself, nothing and absolutely nothing should come in your way of achieving your goal.

It's HARD! Yes, it is definitely hard to achieve and 99% of the people will give up, cheat themselves and fail. If you do genuinely do all what I said, trust me you will feel great and even if you won't top the University, I guarantee that you will end up in the top 5; which is a way bigger achievement than struggling to simply improve your CGPA.

Try It!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ASUS has announced several of the gadgets that it will be announcing at the IFA 2015 event scheduled to happen between 4-9 Sep in Berlin, Germany. One of the main...
Gionee is back with a brand new series in its smartphone range. After Elife, Pioneer, Ctrl, Marathon and GPad series, it's time for an all-new Fashion series smartphone called 'Gionee...
Micromax is readying about eight 4G enabled smartphones for launch by December this year, informs ET. The company that disrupted the Indian mobile markets through their budget friendly smartphones is...
is it beneficial to go for certification course in sftwre testing in pune???can u suggest any institute which gives placement assistence??i heard about mindscripts,profound edutech,seed etc.bt which best among them??
What is the best design course for mechanical eng. Students either CATIA or UNIGRAPHICS?!