How can I download FREE DVD copy software for copy-protected DVDs?

I'm just looking to make back-up copies of some of my DVDs, but the software I have is crap. Be good to get better for free!! Also, is it possible to play a movie on your pc, pause it, and then copy that image to desktop background? Not had computer for long! Not sure of all the tricks!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Making copies of copy-protected software is illegal.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Poncly
    I'm just looking to make back-up copies of some of my DVDs, but the software I have is crap. Be good to get better for free!! Also, is it possible to play a movie on your pc, pause it, and then copy that image to desktop background? Not had computer for long! Not sure of all the tricks!
    Yes you can play a movie on a pc, pause it and copy the image on the screen and make it your desktop wallpaper. Its called taking a screenshot. There are some free DVD/CD burning(writing) softwares. Try searching in google.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends, I am looking to do a project "On how to produce smokeless burning of kerosene?" (while using in stove) . Please help me to add your opinion. You...
Hi friends, Can any CEan tell me how smoke has produced while burning a fuel kerosene. You are must know about STOVE which used kerosene as a fuel for cooking...
CEasn, The idea has just struck my mind. To address one of the most common problems faced by most of the engineers is to choose perfect configuration for their computer...
With one person every five hours[3] killed by mesothelioma in the UK, 3M is supporting the essential HSE campaign to raise awareness of the dangers of asbestos in the workplace....
Hi, Currently i'm doing Diploma on E&E Engineering. Now i need to get some idea from u guys as i'm start off with my mini project. Conclusion, i'm stuck with...