How are the placements at NIELIT Calicut?

How are the placements at NIELIT Calicut for PG Diploma in Embedded systems ?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# It seems that the college's official website does not list the placement for individual courses.
    I looked at their placement history page and found that several big and small companies regularly visit the NIELIT Calicut campus for placements.

Some of the names in Electronics include:
    Aristos Electronic Manufacturing Solutions
    Bamo Electronics
    Bharath Electronics Ltd
    Cotmac Electronics Pvt., Bangalore
    Fusion Electronics Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore

Looks like a lot of companies from Bangalore visit the campus for placements.

Are you looking for some particular information about NIELIT placements?
  • sabeel_ekm
    sabeel_ekm
    IS NIELT CALICUT GOOD FOR ECE ENGINEERS?
  • rehman dudekula
    rehman dudekula
    Thank you @#-Link-Snipped-# for reply . I live in hyderabad . Is it better to do the embedded systems training in NIELIT Calicut or in VECTOR INDIA Hyderabad , this both institutes are starting new batches in august and september . Which one is better for this course .
  • sabeel_ekm
    sabeel_ekm
    #-Link-Snipped-# Hi i live in kerala n completed btech in ece ..how is the embedded course in NIELT Calicut?
  • sabeel_ekm
    sabeel_ekm
    #-Link-Snipped-# awiting for ur reply sir..Can you suggest me some good short course to do after ECE...Is UNIX course better??..Plz Help me in finding courses in Bangalore or Kerala. I also applied for cdac my rank a+b+c is 1260..will i get admission in desd?
  • shrddha choudhary
    shrddha choudhary
    how are the placements at NIELIT Calicut regarding PG Diploma in ASIC design and verification ? is it a goof idea to pursue this course or should i look for bangalore
  • dhyana029
    dhyana029
    PG Diploma in ASIC design and verification at NIELIT is all depends on your learning capability....There is no one to teach you verification,but they will provide you good material and you have to practicise it by yourself...They will teach you verilog \RTL in details.If you really want to learn the real things there,then u have to read by yourself a lot and you have to ask your doubt to your co-ordinator,Mr.Jayaraj...He is a guy ,who knows everything (very strong digital knowledge) and very much helpful ...Try to learn from him as much as u can,,which will will make u best the among all......all the best

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Daniel Mensah and a 21 years of age and I am in second year at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in Ghana and I am...
Hello! guys I am a 3rd cse year student I need some project ideas please help me!
Hie everyone, I am anirudh THABJUL, completed my Masters degree in field of electronics and Telecommunications from the France and currently doing my internship in field of hardware engineering &...
Friends, i have been using windows 8.1 lately and i am using malwarebytes as the anti virus software. Is there any other better anti virus software that i can use??
I'm facing a strange issue. I've a password protected PDF that I can open with a password on Windows, but the same file cannot be opened on Mac, with the...