How are programming languages created?

I want to know how programming languages are written and booted into the hardware. Is there any opportunity for an electronics engineer to do m.e. with specialization in bootstrapping(compiler designing).

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Priya@dharshu
    I want to know how programming languages are written and booted into the hardware.
    You're an ECE student, you should've known that programming languages are never booted into the hardware.

Regarding how programming languages are written, here's few terms you'd like to Google on :
    - Machine code
    - Assembly
    - Macro Assembly
    - How fortran was developed
  • PRIYADHARSHINI ARIVALAHAN
    PRIYADHARSHINI ARIVALAHAN
    thanks............

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can you suggest an idea for final year project ...as i am confused how to start and what to start with..any idea in software wud b great and i wud...
Hi friends i m mechanical engg diploma passed and i want to start new business related to mech engg field..i want suggetion and also opinion from u.....i waiting for ur...
I am final year computer engineering student and my final year project topic is "Word Sense Disambiguation". I am using the Navie Bayes algorithm based on machine learning approach. For...
ISRO scientists and officials are holding a meeting today in Bangalore to brief the hardware and mobile manufacturers about their upcoming IRNSS - the desi navigation system a la 'Global...
In big programs sometimes I face problems while understanding the flow. Which book I should choose first from below books?? After reading reviews on google I am confused. Which book...