how and why to clear gate exam?

how can i clear my gate exam ?iam doing mechanical engineering 2 year .is this the correct time to start for preparation?

Replies

• Bhatakti Engineer
    Bhatakti Engineer
    Since you are in 2nd year, It would be better for you to concentrate in your mech. syllabus for now, since the core mech. syllabus will just start from now. Coming to the gate exam, be very clear if you are really into getting a good GATE score or not. If yes, then my advise would be to keep studying each day(not possible, but try!) and have a very clear concept of all that is being taught in class. Stay updated. As for coaching, wait till 6th sem. starts. There is absolutely NO use taking coaching in 2nd year.
  • Bhatakti Engineer
    Bhatakti Engineer
    Since you are in 2nd year, It would be better for you to concentrate in your mech. syllabus for now, since the core mech. syllabus will just start from now. Coming to the gate exam, be very clear if you are really into getting a good GATE score or not. If yes, then my advise would be to keep studying each day(not possible, but try!) and have a very clear concept of all that is being taught in class. Stay updated. As for coaching, wait till 6th sem. starts. There is absolutely NO use taking coaching in 2nd year.
  • Lokesh Waran
    Lokesh Waran
    Thank u ji
  • Lokesh Waran
    Lokesh Waran
    Give me some ideas and tips to clear gate pls

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All, I am currently a final year Mechanical Engineering student at the University of Bath and I am in the process of developing a DIY portable wind turbine made from...
All, I am currently a final year Mechanical Engineering student at the University of Bath and I am in the process of developing a DIY portable wind turbine made from...
Dr. Pradeep Bhardwaj, CEO of Six Sigma High Altitude Medical Services for Rescue, says his company has developed a software application for mobile phones to help locate people trapped in...
Yesterday, Google announced the rollout of pit stop feature for Maps iOS app. Notably, this feature was released on Android months ago. Google’s extensive Maps app is a godsend for...
i graduated in mechanical engineering and i belong to the group of fresher , since I'm looking for job i request anyone to help me out to move towards the...