How an Animated Viking Could Enhance Patient Safety

Though this topic is about the use of medical devices, CEans may find other areas of applying the suggestion. Hence being posted here.

Quote:
Reading manuals or safety instructions is boring. Wouldn’t it be more exciting to have a three-dimensional Viking read it to you? At this year’s Medica, the Finnish company #-Link-Snipped-# showcased a new medical packaging system that creates a 3-D animation capable of explaining the product to users.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Even wine experts cannot tell which grapes have been used to make champagne when they cannot see it, according to a new study. When asked to guess whether champagnes...
All those of you who complain about electric motorcycles not having the power that bikes are supposed to have, leave your comments aside. Because here we have the world's most...
sir plz tell me complete details about software testing field
1) I would like to know, how your article are ndexed in Yahoo,Bing or Google search engine ? 2) I tried chkme.com & when I entered our website url (thegeekyway.com)...
All the Game of Thrones fans are about to get goosebumps as they hear the news of what TellTale is bringing them - a full fledged episodic game series. Yep,...