How a Young Girl Developed an Innovative Chemotherapy Device

Quote:
Kylie Simonds, an 11-year-old girl from Connecticut, has developed a backpack-based system that enables patients to receive chemotherapy without an IV pole.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• DADISETTY GOVIND
    DADISETTY GOVIND
    what is chemotherapy and iv pole
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    A.V.Ramani
    Quote:
    Kylie Simonds, an 11-year-old girl from Connecticut, has developed a backpack-based system that enables patients to receive chemotherapy without an IV pole.
    Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Chemotherapy refers to the drug treatment for cancer, though it can apply to any prolonged drug regimen for any disease. IV pole is the adjustable stand next to the patient's bed from which an intravenous medication bag is suspended.

[​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Desicrew Solutions Pvt. Ltd., a Chennai based Business processing outsourcing company, was founded by Saloni Mathotra, Ashwanth G and Manivanna J K in 2007. Desicrew was incubated by the Rural...
Quote: Google and five other large companies are teaming up to build a cable under the Pacific Ocean that will deliver incredibly fast internet speeds. The cable, dubbed Faster, will...
Researchers across the globe are working to find alternative and efficient ways to tackle the issue of pollution. The major air pollutant carbon dioxide (CO2) is the primary cause of...
hey guys, I want to buy a new mobile in the price range of RS-15,000.CAN ANYONE HELP ME??😀
hello everyone i am Ankush Garg pursuing my B.tech in Computer Science & Engg. from Punjab Technical University. I am from Bathinda, Punjab I like to surf the internet and...