Housing.com Hacked!

Housing.com has been hacked! The website's front page currently shows a message from the hacker with hashtags [HASHTAG]#rahulyadav[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#housingdown[/HASHTAG]. It looks like the hackers are taking a short at the Chief Architect of the housing.com website.

Housing-com-hacked

The hack comes as a surprise on the backdrop of CEO Rahul Yadav being fired from the company. Housing has been getting a lot of press these days for various reasons, and has managed to stay in the news even after Rahul Yadav's exit.

Rahul Yadav has declared on Facebook that he is not behind the hack. What do you think about the hack?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: the website seems to be back.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need to prepare current affairs for PSU's entrance exam. What is the best source for it? Please suggest. Thanks in advance
I am a final year student i am in desperate need for a good topic for the main project kindly help me with some good options thank you 😀
hii..i'm from eee branch..Can i crack thoughtworks interview with the knowledge of only 'c'?? clarify my doubt pls.....
Would you guys definitely consider buying a laptop like this one? (Dell Inspiron 15 i5548-1670SLV Signature Edition Laptop) I am a CE student sophomore I will be using most of...
A 5 meter wire when formed a coil and supplied voltage acts an electromagnet but when the same wire is not formed a coil and supplied voltage short circuits!? can...