Honor Holly From Huwaei is it worth?

Is there any opinion in this society about this phone?

I am practically clueless at what to look at while purchasing a smart phone. Recently I got blanked with Android So it would be great if you guys can help me in this

Is this phone worth the attention for the hype given?
Is it a phone in par with Moto E or other in that segment ?

If not do Suggest a phone in the range of <12K

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Moto Gand Asus Zenfone will be my suggestion
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    sorry i left Xiomi Note
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    In my opinion, you need to be totally sure about the use of your phone. Are you going to use it for heavy gaming? Or is it the battery life that's more important to you? Or you want a refreshing user experience. Saying yes to 'I want everything' will only keep on widening your choice and hence confusion.

Trust me, all the phones available in the market are more or less similar with their hardware and software capabilities. As an overall package, I've found Xiaomi Redmi 1s as an excellent package for the price point it's available. I've seen Moto G and got a chance to play with Asus Zenfone 5 too. They all are good phones and I'm 100% sure that Honor isn't any different.

Xiaomi Note could be an excellent option once it's available, provided you are comfortable with bigger screen phones.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    That was a good tip thanks guys.

And I agree based on what intensively i am going to do the performance of the phone is going to vary Thank u sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Good News! OnePlus folks have announced the preorder system for the OnePlus One phone. The company will start accepting preorders starting 27 October. The https://preorder.oneplus.net page current shows the countdown...
Please tell the approach of solving ques 18 and 19 ,I cant understand the logic out here.
Wishing all our CEans a very happy Diwali. May this festival of lights bring happiness, prosperity and success to your lives. Stay Crazy!
I need to buy a 42 inch smart led tv ​Pls let me know the best deal. Thanx for all the help
Quote: The Shellshock bug has highlighted just how vulnerable the Internet of Things is to attack — but are manufacturers taking cyber threats seriously? But while the Internet of Things...