Name
: Akhilesh Garud

Engineering Trade: Electrical and Power Engineering

College: S.R.C.O.E.M (Nagpur)

Hobbies & Interests
: Watching Football,movies,reading(a little). I love to play Basketball

Aim in life
: To drive a self owned Ferrari ๐Ÿ˜›

I joined CrazyEngineers because: It felt like home.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    akhilesh.garud
    Hello CrazyEngineers.

Name
    : Akhilesh Garud

Engineering Trade: Electrical and Power Engineering

College: S.R.C.O.E.M (Nagpur)

Hobbies & Interests
    : Watching Football,movies,reading(a little). I love to play Basketball

Aim in life
    : To drive a self owned Ferrari ๐Ÿ˜›

I joined CrazyEngineers because: It felt like home.
    Welcome akhilesh , glad that you had registered at right time because CE( Crazyengineers) going to witness a historical change tomorrow 11.59am .Glad that you find crazyengineers like a home.
    Be free to roam around and participate in discussions or else start your own questions related to engineering field in respective discussions.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Start posting and you will know why we all feel like a family here, and hence at home.

Feel free to post discussions. Engage in conversations and build up positive ratings!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# welcome to the CE community. Have a nice stay here. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Akhilesh Garud
    Akhilesh Garud
    Thanks a lot guys for such a warm welcome. Looking forward to participating in discussions.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Akhilesh Garud
    Akhilesh Garud
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Welcome akhilesh , glad that you had registered at right time because CE( Crazyengineers) going to witness a historical change tomorrow 11.59am .Glad that you find crazyengineers like a home.
    Be free to roam around and participate in discussions or else start your own questions related to engineering field in respective discussions.
    Yep, luckily I joined at the right time. The new look is amazing. ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is an interesting contest for wheels enthusiasts. India is included in entry rules. Quote: In the Wheels Contest, we want to see what YOU can make with wheels -...
The ten projects that did best in May at Instructables are together here: https://www.instructables.com/id/10-Best-Projects-of-May/
Name: Sanchit Khurana Engineering Trade:None Location: Delhi Occupation: Student Work Experience: none Hobbies & Interests: table tennis , art and swimming Aim in life: become a successful table tennis player...
Hello everyone, here is the place to talk, share and know about the C dac DITISS course. how is the course related to freshers in IT? Which is the best...