Hola Robert Here !! Wished I Were A Mechanical Engineer

I accidentally got Admission in Aeronautics Engineering and studying fair enough to be in It. but still wish that if i would have been admitted to mechanical Engineering.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    robertcorner
    I accidentally got Admission in Aeronautics Engineering and studying fair enough to be in It. but still wish that if i would have been admitted to mechanical Engineering.
    Hola! There are mechanical engineers who want to make a career as an aeronautical engineer. It's all fair as long as you're working with real badass machines!

PS: Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have anyone know if there would be an engineering course that specially is for mechanical things like fasteners etc. ______________________________________ Suppliers And Manufacturer of Fasteners
Keeping in mind an ever-growing class of 'mileage-oriented' bike commuters, Honda had launched the 'Dream' series in the budget bikes segment by launching the 'Dream Yuga' in January 2012. After...
This news has been the sensation on the TV's and Internet nut i don't know how we missed it. So here is the discussion for all CEans. Is Facebooks secret...
CEan, Which is most preferred and trustworthy website to make money and why do you prefer it. Be open! We don't ask you how much you are earning. I'm just...
The researchers at KU Leuven's Institute for Astronomy have developed a new way of determining the age of fledgling stars. This new method not only identifies young stars but also...