Hola engineers

About me
Akasg bais, a 3 yr student of electrical engineering, srcoem, nagpur with a kida of engineering (ie a kida to tear apart all the useless electronic stuffr in my house and some usefull ones too😛) currently living the best days of my life(the college life😁). With just one year left for my introduction to the "real world" hear I am among the like minded hoping to become a part of something that really great and unique. So hello everyone 😁

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    akash bais
    About me
    Akasg bais, a 3 yr student of electrical engineering, srcoem, nagpur with a kida of engineering (ie a kida to tear apart all the useless electronic stuffr in my house and some usefull ones too😛) currently living the best days of my life(the college life😁). With just one year left for my introduction to the "real world" hear I am among the like minded hoping to become a part of something that really great and unique. So hello everyone 😁
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# , looks like you misspelled your name in the introduction.

Anyways, Welcome to CE !

Feel free to browse through various sections, share your thoughts, ideas and learn !

You can check this link for any problem : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community. Have a nice stay here. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome on board, Akash. Feel free to take part in discussions and explore the community.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Indian Institute Of Technology at Kanpur (IIT-K) unveiled a new supercomputer yesterday. Ranked at [HASHTAG]#130[/HASHTAG] in the list of global top 500 supercomputers, IIT-Kanpur spent about Rs. 48 crore...
Any music enthusiast knows the joy of being able to play music without the messy tangle of wires. The trouble is that when you opt for a wireless Bluetooth enabled...
DGP submitted a new project: PiConsole - Anywhere Console for Raspberry Pi - PiConsole - Easy wireless access to console of your Raspberry Pi from PC, Tablet, Android and iPhone...
If you are someone like the fictitious Sheldon Cooper from the famous sitcom The Big Bang Theory who has trouble in detecting sarcasm in a conversation you are not alone....
Dedicating this discussion to suggesting new startups. Whenever you come across a really cool startup, whose founders team consists of engineers or the startup is related to technology/innovation in any...