Hobbit : The Battle Of Five Armies, coming This December!

Can you name five armies ? Well some of us book readers knows what's going to happen ๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I had only watched Lord of the Rings series but hadn't have chance to watch Hobbit series.waiting For it!!!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    I had only watched Lord of the Rings series but hadn't have chance to watch Hobbit series.waiting For it!!!
    Don't watch movie. Just purchase the book & read. They've skipped too many little things in movie, too many!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Abhishek Rawal
    Don't watch movie. Just purchase the book & read. They've skipped too many little things in movie, too many!
    But I would prefer movie then book at-least I can finish that in 2.5/3 hr. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Harshad Italiya
    But I would prefer movie then book at-least I can finish that in 2.5/3 hr. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Ha ha.. That is a good option.
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    It totally depends on the people. People who have a passion for books will love books more than movie. It also depends on time the person has. But people who are passionate about books will make time to any way read the book.

Personally I prefer to read books. I read books and then watch the movie for a clear and good picture of the story. This completes the gap between the movie and the book.

#-Link-Snipped-# : Yes we know whats going to happen but let us not spill the facts because people who did not read the books will come to know the surprises. So better let them watch the movie or lets encourage them to read the book.

I am waiting very badly for this movie.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    So, who's up for War ? ๐Ÿ˜
    I am going tomorrow. Any of you CEan watched it ?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Going today in IMAX๐Ÿ˜€.
    I haven't read any of the books of LOTR. But really liked the movie series. I am expecting this last installment going to be LEGEN---wait for it--DARY.

In general books are always better than movies. But in recent movie Gone Girl review says it's opposite. Gone Girl is now available. Watch it, specially married guys๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    End of the era of Lords of the Ring.
    Movie was super๐Ÿ‘, always come with new action scene๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Anoop Kumar
    End of the era of Lords of the Ring.
    Movie was super๐Ÿ‘, always come with new action scene๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    I still wonder how the hell Trolls were attacking during & after dawn. Gundabad trolls ,eh ? Just kidding!

What's next ? Silmarillion ? CoH ?
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Today i missed to watch it. i went to Linga. Hope to watch it soon

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We all desire more efficient and cleaner engines for our cars and the latest discovery, made in space at the ISS (International Space Station) has indicated that we're likely to...
BJP, aka Bhartiya Janta Party is likely to launch their own messenger, let's call it 'BJP Messenger' (we hear the name's going to be "Bhajapa Samvad Setu" which roughly translates...
Once upon a time, knowing DOS commands for launching a program was supposed to be a herculean task for kids but now the scenario has changed a lot as kindergarten...
Security researchers Karsten Nohl and Jakob Lell of Security Research Lab have managed to exploit a fundamental flaw in USB technology that makes us rethink the way we use this...
Curious to know if each of these modules are left in power on mode - which of the above three modules would consume more power? Added bluetooth to the list;...