Hiya!

Good Afternoon (at least to those from Brazil Time to Pacific Time),

My name is Enya (aka Face) and I suffer from a chronic disease that seems to create a fondness for all things in the engineering field, especially mechanical. Doctors have said there is no use is my futile attempts to recover. So I simply embrace it.

That being said, I'm just stopping by to say Hello, so ... "Hello!"

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Hello & Welcome to our CE..!

We hope an active participation from you..!

Hope you will enjoy CE..!

An Interesting Introduction
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Howdy, Enya ๐Ÿ˜€

We are happy to have you with us. ๐Ÿ˜€ I'm sure you'll find many like minded engineers here.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome enya. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    HI Enya..!

Welcome to our CE..!

We hope an active participation from you.

Hope you will enjoy CE..!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome enya....
    you will grow fond of CE in no time.....
    enjoy here and learn more๐Ÿ˜›
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    hi enya
    welcome to CE
    hope you like it here๐Ÿ˜€
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    On behalf of entire CE family i welcome you on board.Look forward to your wonderful time here & shall see you in all discussion threads across
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi...welcome to CE...

[โ€‹IMG]
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    Hello Enya..welcome to this wonderful world of CE..you will have the fondness towards CE in no time..have a active participation here
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys! I need to build a system ( My first one! yay! ) which will store input from two sensors when an event happens. (approx. 5 kb of info)...
ASP.NET 2.0 - Master Pages It provide templates for other pages on your web site. with shared layout and functionality. allow you to create a consistent look and behavior for...
Afternoon to all! I am currently volunteering to mentor a undergraduate student in a mini-project. I am a mechanical engineer with a computer science background and she is a computer...
hello everyone ๐Ÿ˜ i just came across this term in my text book....i know that no fine concrete would not have the fine aggregate.....but of what use is it. does...
i want to know how exactly GIS works in distributed systems, if it is centralized then how it manages or collects information of resources that are geographically disperesd and if...