Hii everyone

I am Apurva Gawande. Second year student of mechanical engineering from Pune. I like to read books technical, non-technical. I like making design on softwares. My aim is to be good design engineer.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello people... I wanted to know about the upcoming topics in Artificial Intelligence. The topic really interests me and i would really like to do a small project . Which...
I want to design a system for voting there are 50 person those vote I want give a RF remote to any body and use an receiver to receive votes...
A team of developers from Microsoft's Skype team is said to be working on a new Android app that lets you make voice calls even on slow internet connection. Being...
Based on analysis reports generated in the second quarter of 2015, the top 5 players in the Internet of Things (IoT) are IBM, Google, Cisco, Intel and Microsoft. IBM is...
Gionee, the Shenzhen based Chinese company, has got a new Android smartphone for Indian market with 'Gionee Elife E8' that comes loaded with a stellar set of specifications, to say...