High speed through tunnels

Speedy transit has never got this crazier before and the role of HYPERLOOP is just to ensure a much crazier transit mode other than flying and driving

This $ 6Billion is best suited to shoot people from San fransico to Los Angeles and that to in a record time of 30 Min

He is arguing that cities which are within a range of 900 miles can be well connected by this transit method.

This method is basically a tube connecting both the cities. The tubes are depressurised to ensure zero air resistance and allows complete utilisation of acceleration. This technique allows major cities in northern hemisphere to be connected with a maximum transit time of just 90 minutes

This new pod like transit system is really a marvel of engineering
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The image looks promising design Hope the cost of transit is lesser
    hyperloop alpha2-1376344725541
    Imagining super sonic speed in lesser time is like unimaginable
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    What do you expect it can be deployed at the latest. I think it can easily take a decade for implementation. No matter they have come up with an excellent feature, this transit should be feasible to the common masses. We already have many people with a phoebia of flying 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ever wondered what else can be done with electronics well here is one such crazy dit Here we are having a simple skin which has the potential to convert pressure...
5g Beam Scheme: Steerable millimetre-wave beams could enable multi-gigabit mobile connections.Phones at the edge of a 4G cell [blue] could use the beams to route signals around obstacles. Because the...
This is one professional way to get intimate with a lion and this tanker of a robot is really a marvel when comes to taking a really close snap of...
Hey guys, I am a regular gamer and I wish if this came into reality. X-Box! A brand that has connected millions of gamers online. Currently X-box Live is a...
Gesture control based devices are now picking up pace with the smartphone and gaming console devices getting too monotonous in innovation. You must have already seen the Leapmotion device which...