High-Rise Chips Avoid Conventional IC Limitations

What next?
Multi storey buildings and nano-elevators to move data between storeys invade IC architecture.
Cross fertilization at its CE best.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Is this news related to this -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Ankita Katdare
    Is this news related to this -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    You are right. The same thing. Missed it earlier.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When describing Neutrinos Frederick Reines, an American physicist famously said, "They are the most tiny quantity of reality ever imagined by a human being." The subatomic particles created from the...
USB Type-C connector could hold the key to the power and connectivity of the future electronic gadgets. I decided to write this post to talk about the connector, its significance...
Moto X(first Gen.) Vs Moto G(2nd Gen.) Which is better if you consider the performance as the parameter within the exceptional price??? @Rajni Jain @Kaustubh Katdare @Yogesh Borkar @Koushal Patel...
Recently, I used a cab service in Mumbai. The driver was nice, humble. I kept his contact number for future use. I do not know his full name, and am...
GATE 2015 is round the corner, and admit cards made available for download from GATE website starting 17th December. UPDATE by GATE: GATE 2015 committee has decided to allow the...